9:30 a.m. – Bible Classes for all ages
- Currently children’s classes are upstairs.
- Gloryland Way
10:30 a.m. – Worship
Children’s Church is for ages 3 – Second Grade. It begins after we meet around the table for communion and give our offering. It takes place in Room 115.
Summit – 6:00pm
A place where we come together and a place where we draw close to God. Some weeks there will be testimonies, and some weeks we may even focus our time in service to others. Summit is intended to create an atmosphere where we meet God on the mountain and are better equipped for the alarm to go off on Monday morning.
First Sunday of Every Month
Worship at the Lewis County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at 2:00p.
10:00 a.m. The Encouragers
members of the congregation meet to write cards of encouragement
- 12 months – 4 years: Room 107 (downstairs)
- 5 years – 3rd grade: Upstairs
- 4th – 8th grade: Upstairs
- 9th – College: Check with Steve for details